Monday, August 18, 2008

Once apon a time....

...I used to be a scrapbooker :)


Well I still am, but other priorities have been filling my life lately. Even though I havnt actually been scrapping, Ive still been recording everything through my photos....AND...


...my scrapping mojo is coming back - yippee...BUT...


Im just so limited on time to scrap at the moment. I started a LO Saturday afternoon - I was going to keep it simple - Ali Edwards style......I spent more time on it today, and decided that I just have trouble with simple....especially quick and simple.


I really feel like I want to get the memories associated with all these photos recorded, so I will have to comprimise. Im having another play with digi scrapping.

I did my first LO for my totally digital album today. It was super quick, and I managed to keep it simple. (Its easy when you only have a limited selection of digi stuff LOL)


I decided to create an album for Jacinta titled 'the little things'.

Here is the first LO.



Its basic, and thats how I want it- the photo and my journalling (just prettied up a little though LOL) I plan to get it printed and into a real life touchable album too. Not sure if I will print them out as standard photos, or do one of those photobooks.



2 comments:

Ruthy said...

Your LO looks great Nic, and I understand your time factor too, please don't ever give up scrapping though! Your babies are just gorgeous and I love your style too! - Ruthy xo

Anonymous said...

WOW , how much Jacinta has grown!!!

Hope you can make it to another BB girls get together, it will be great to catch up with you again. I hope to organize another day at the beginning of Sept.
Trust you are finding some 'me' time to do your beautiful scrapping.

Hugs from Debs