Thursday, November 25, 2010

12 Crafty days of Christmas

Would you like to join me in sharing a little Crafty Christmas inspiration?

(
The following bloggers are joining me in the
12 Crafty days of Christmas...
My Space
Little White Dove - Feathering my nest
Carrose Creations
Nellie Bligh
Banana Runkin
Kylies crafts

Thanks for joining in ladies!

I was planning on joining in with the advent blog-along again this year, but it seems that my diary for December is already looking VERY busy. Instead I decided that committing to share 12 Crafty Christmas ideas/projects etc between now and Christmas would be enough to keep me on track and motivated, but not overwhelmed!


I LOVE Christmas, and I would love to see what you are all up to as well. If I get anyone interested in joining me I will pop a list of participants here so my (little group of!) blog followers can hopefully come visit you as well. If there are no takers, I'm still going to be sharing!

There will be some decorations, sewing, the Christmas tree, some gift making, our Christmas card photo, teachers gifts, ( hopefully) a new wreath for the front door, gift wrapping and sharing of some cool crafty ideas I have bookmarked from some other blogs.


So if you sew, scrapbook, just make 'stuff', decorate your house, enjoy making your Christmas wrapping look pretty, make your own Christmas cards or even just want to share some links to favourite Christmas inspiration out there in blog land to inspire us all, pop a comment on this post to let me know you are going to join in, and we can all inspire and motivate each other through the Christmas season!






6 comments:

MY SPACE said...

I'll join you, but I can't promise it will all be crafty!

Car said...

I'll join in but make it part of my advent, if that's ok? Will make me actually post christmas crafts rather than just fluff ;)

Nell said...

We are crazy busy and this year is a Qld Christmas but what the heck?!? I can't promise that they will all be crafty projects but I will commit (just start on the first of Dec post birthday celebrations!)xxxx
p.s. are we going to get our craft day in before school breaks?

Christie said...

I just posted some of my Christmas crafts today, including a new dress for me for the party season! I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing.

Mamie Girl said...

Wow am i behind with your blog (hmmm Im behind with my blog too :P)....I would love to join, 12 crafty chrissy things sounds not too much :)

Kylie said...

What a great idea - count me in:)