Thursday, February 23, 2006

All packed and ready to go!

We are off on our annual trip to Wallaroo. Imleaving in about 10min with my best friend and her little girl..and Isaac of course. And then when our DHs finish work they pick up the other two boys and head up as well.
It never ceases to amaze me how much time and effort it takes to pack up to go away...and I had definately forgotten how much more stuff yoiu need to take with a new baby LOL Thank goodness we have a station wagon now!
Anyway I hope everyoine else has a fabulous weekend and I will catch up with everyone next week.
Nic xxx
PS Hope the girls on the scrap boxx retreat have an awesome time...good luck with your class Nic!!!

2 comments:

Shazz said...

hope you had a great time away nic.
i must admist i would probably die of shock if i had to pack for a holiday with a baby these days...how quickly we forget...i was forever packing for us and a baby when we lived in canberra and did heaps of travelling.

xo

Mel Diener said...

How nice to get away. Yes, I remember packing for trips with a baby lol. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Wallaroo is lovely. My dad lives at kadina, so we get to crash there and hang out at the beaches at wallaroo.