When I had a few hours to fill this morning before going to have lunch with Kathie & Jamie (finally) I decided to make a start on one. I used the scraps from the fabrics Ive used in Jacintas room. The tutorial was great to follow - and it was pretty quick to do - I finished it off when we got back!
Its even cuter now that Ive seen the size - I cant decide if I want to add a handle or not - at the moment its on the shelf in her robe holding Jacintas brush and comb - Im thinking another to hold the spare dummies, and just because you should have an uneven number, another for hairbands etc.... a larger one, using the same principle, would make a gorgeous library bag...and some more little ones made up in christmas prints would be perfect to hold small gifts - can you tell I think they are really cute!!! and a fantastic way to use up scraps!
ETA - another quick pic to give you a better idea of the size
...and for anyone who gives these a try - you wont normally see the little strip of lining fabric around the top. I wanted it to show, and so didnt fold it right back over and in when I tucked the lining back in - this does mean that the lining doesnt sit quite as nicely as it should inside though. Next time I will probably add an extra 1/4" to the lining to make it all sit perfectly.