Thursday, August 06, 2009

he, she, me

He....


....loves his new fish tank

....always requests his apple - "cutted up and in a little bowl"

She....

....loves being outside and always ends up with wet muddy knees and bottom at the moment

....loves filling her little walker/pram with treasures, and has a very cheeky grin!

Me....

..... I am back on the sewing machine - this is a sneek peek of my current project - I will show you more when they are finished...its what Im making with all Jacintas baby flanelette wraps that I was going to turn into a raggy quilt - I decided, considering we already have many cot quilts, to make these instead.


oh and what about the rest of them you ask ? just the usual- work, footy coaching, school, footy training, karate, guitar, footy playing, friends, footy meetings - and lots of mums taxi & maid service being utilised these days!



2 comments:

Nat said...

Is that a letter 'A'!!??? Oh what a great idea, can't wait to see the end result!!

I have a serious problem of drooling over all this stuff I'd like to make and never actually making anything!!

LOVE the muddy knees, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow Nic...all these hidden talents. I never knew you could sew so well. Might have to get some decorating ideas from you.

Mel xxx