Saturday, October 28, 2006

another first


It was haircut day today, and although I absolutely adored those gorgeous whispy baby hair bits on Isaac, I decided that it was time for his first haircut. It was starting to annoy him and get in his eyes all the time..but it did look so cute, and I was scared of him loosing that baby look. I didnt want much off, and Im really happy with it, just a trim (with some of the precious blonde curls bagged up for me to keep) I dont think he looks too grown up - Ive still got my baby for a bit longer LOL

3 comments:

Nat said...

Oh a haircut can make SUCH a difference can't it Nic. Good to see he still looks as baby cute as ever! Don't know if Eli will be able to wait a year for his first - although he is balding around the sides... lol...

Nat

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Georgia took my breath away Nic. So beautiful. You need to somehow do more girl layouts......

Great catching up and hearing about your little man. I still think he is the cheekiest little fellow, that could twist anybody around his finger.

But that's why we love 'em ha?

Steph xo

Anonymous said...

He still looks simply adorable. And ever so baby-ish. I'm just the littlest bit envious - Jamie is still quite bald, lol.
Kathie