Monday, October 30, 2006

I can...

make my own patterned paper, embellishments, what ever really. I can change the colours of anything I like, Ive worked out the whole use of layers, and played around with lots of fancy stuff in photoshop.

Ive just completed my assignment for lesson 5 of the digi course, and I think Ive come quite a long way in this short space of time - not that you can really tell from my LO! but Im much more comfortable with PS now - its not all that scary - once you know how to use it! Definately cant see myself becoming a digi chick though - I spend enough time on this darn puter as it is!
Nighty night!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Looks great Nic! I think its definitely someting I need to take time and master as I'm so scared of PS!

Lisa Le-Ray said...

Ohhh god I could never do that Nic!!! I like my Papers and stuff lol! Great LO!!!

Anonymous said...

AND it LOOKS fantastic Nic... glad you are having fun..... and feeling more happy in your program now... that is exactly what I always want people to feel when they complete a session of the course...
Tracy Watson