Thursday, March 16, 2006

funny email

Since most of you that would I would send this onto pop in here occasionally I thought I may as well just post this here. Its a great one to read when your having one of THOSE moments (days/weeks etc!!! LOL) with DH!!!!!

15 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR MUM, YOUR DAUGHTERS OR GRANDDAUGHTERS, NIECES, AUNTS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies. (even then I reckon there isnt much chance!)
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door. (quickly)
3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.
14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

Dont get me wrong I love my DH dearly BUT...yoiu know what men can be like sometimes LOL

Hope you got a giggle out of this like I did.

Back to my little man now!
Nic xxx

3 comments:

Mel Diener said...

rofl...definately great advice. I guess if we didn't love them, we wouldn't put up with them, would we?? roflmao

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Worst part is that between the 2 of us we have contributed 6 more males to the world! Aaaarghhhhh!!!

Zarah said...

Just surfed on in, and found this HILARIOUS! I immediately read it out loud to my bf...! ;)