Friday, March 31, 2006

Oops I forgot - Ive been tagged

Well it was quite a while ago actually (sorry for taking so long Katie!!!) but all the kids are in bed, Ive finished one of those LO that I wnated to get done, and so I may as well rack my poor old brain and answer these questions. Here goes............

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike?
Stickers - unless they are alpha ones, and really bright papers - its not that I dislike them, just that I really struggle to use them.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
Probably LO on life altering moments for a BOM. It was about my gorgeous god-daughter being diagnosed with west syndrome, and coming to terms with the long term implications of this.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
Sewing, sanding & inking - I just love that aged look (on my LOs LOL) so just about everyone gets the once over with at least one of these techniques.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Just about everything - not sure why though, I hardly ever use them - except to fill my scrap drawers :o)

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..."
It used to be on quilting fabrics, so probably I would still be doing that. Otherwise things for my home.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I love playing around with various storage options and trying to find something that is practical. My latest storage solution is video cases - I have most of my chipboard in them now. They stand neatly on my shelf and fit in my drawers. I also have my foam stamps in them. Its also easy to chuck stuff back into them - a plus when your a slacker at packing away as you go like I am!

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
My best friend Sabine - even though shes not a scrapper, I couldn't go away on a cruise with out her. (Since she isnt a scrapper I dont think she counts in my five LOL)
Katie - cause I love her scrapping style, and I want to smuggle her home in my suit case to take piccies of my kids LOL
Rozzie - she is just the nicest person and would love to get the chance to spend more time with her
Shell - she is just SO funny,and so nice as such an optimist. She would have everyone happy and
laughing.
Kathie - so we could go have a break from being mummies for just a little while (we would take our bubbies and their Daddies could look after them all day while we scrapped, but we could go for kisses and cuddles (from J & I!) when ever we wanted. [ HA, HA,HA this definately has no credability now!!!!]
All the rest of my wonderful scrapping friends, especially all of you who come here to visit my blog. Im so loaded that I could afford to buy you all tickets as well (this already had lost any sense of vague possibility when I started on about DHs looking after babies all day while we scrapped - so I thought Id just run with complete unbelievability!!!)


When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
Anyone who would listen - I was so excited

After answering the questions, tag four of your buddies.
I think you have all done this one already!!!

OK its getting late and I think Im starting to get the sillys and ramble so Im going to love ya and leave ya.
Nighty night
Nic xxx

PS ((((Big hugs)))) and HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to Michelle's little man Daniel. Hope you had a great day.

0 comments: