Monday, May 15, 2006

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia Charlie was born at 10.38am today!

All I could get out of my sisiter is that it hurt like hell, and that she was born in the bath cause once she got in there she wasnt getting out for anything LOL (- how cool a water birth...I really would have loved to try the bath, but my labours progressed too quickly to even think about filling it LOL.)

I will post a pic and more details tonight after I visit!

SO excited I cant sit still!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Congratulations to your sister and your family!! How nice to have a little neice.... Georgia is one of my favourite names too, but Greg doesn't like it, poo...

I hope they are both doing well Nic.

I would love to have a water bath, but unfortunately its not catered for at the Royal Brisbane Hospital, pity...

Nat xx

Katie Toland said...

Yay, you have a new neice too! :)
LOVE the name. Georgia was going to be Liam's middle name if he was a girl.

I planned on a water birth with Liam, but couldn't hack the temperature of the water... has to be 37 degrees, I wanted to pass out, it was too hot. Yay for your sister.